Young ambassadors Programme
Participate in an international celebration of craft in Venice
An enriching cultural experience, the Young Ambassadors Programme is a unique opportunity for craft and design students to showcase their enthusiasm for craft to visitors of Homo Faber 2024. It offers a chance to meet designers, artisans and creative students from across the world and to forge new connections. Established in 2018, the programme is facilitated through a partnership with Fondazione Giorgio Cini.
I'M A CRAFT AND DESIGN STUDENT
Can I apply ?
- I’m a craft and design student and/or keen to pursue training in craft and design
- I’m aged between 18 and 35 years old
- I’m fluent in English and speak some Italian
- I’m happy to spend 6 weeks living in Venice from 18 August to 1 October 2024
- I haven’t participated in more than one edition of the programme
Is this for me ?
I would enjoy sharing my passion with craft enthusiasts
I’m often described as a great communicator
I wish to extend my knowledge of craft
I wish to be part of an international community of creative students and professionals
Meet previous Young Ambassadors